Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Sweetie if you're gonna be two-faced, at least make one pretty."

      I don't wanna be mean but... I'm homophobic. well not to gay guys but to gay girls... JUST A BIT!
I had a sleep over with my friend K.V. and I was going to sleep, and then she starts to... what's the word? Spoon! Thats it. Ew. So I push her away and figure shes sleeping and its just like a, "Oh, I like to hold my pillow like this, so I do it in my sleep, so yeah. I'm sleeping" kind of thing, but nooooooooo of course not. She's wide awake. Since I'm already feeling awkward (She refuse to sleep on the floor) soooo I get up to get water, hoping she'd fall asleep I took longer than needed. So eventually I  come in... and she's stripped of her PJ shorts! She's in a T and underwear, DISGUSTING! So I tell her I'm gonna sleep on the floor. And she's all "But I don't like sleeping alone." Right then. I tell her to leave.
It's always been weird with me and her, but that had just crossed the line so I tell her to leave.
I'm not rude about it. I don't go telling everyone "OHEMJEE! KV is a lesbo!" But guess what...
That's what she does!!! She tells everyone in my school. I'm a lesbian.
Even though everyone knows very well me and my boyfriend Nicholas, have been going out for like, 3 months now. Everyone believes her. Including Nicholas who dumps me soon after. That dick.
     Well. KV basically ruins my life, even the teachers hear the rumor, and make me change in the bathroom instead of the lockeroom! I don't know how my life can flip from happy and fun to a TOTAL disaster!!! About a week of teasing and bullying goes by and I finally say "ENOUGH!"
 

I'd guess I would finally deserve KV's hatred after what I'd done...
      I walked up to her and my old friends. and told her off. I told everyone in my loudest voice KV was a liar and she'd flipped the story. Sure... I'd gotten Saturday School for bullying. And my parents switched my schools. And now what you've been waiting for. The beginning of my story. My whole new life at my new school.

Where my drama-magnet-curse begins, and that whole thing with KV doesn't even compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment