Saturday, March 12, 2011

"I was totally over it. I told myself it was a stupid crush, over and done with it. And then he looked at me..."

I've been at my new school for... hm... a month? The first few days I met a few really amazing friends that treat me like I've known them for years. They're all really nice. I know it's not nice to have favorites but so far, Clove, Rebecka, and Savannah. Clove is a really funny bad-ass person, I usually hang out with her at lunch and after school and usually, while walking to class. Rebecka, I have in one class which is PE, which I also have with Clove, she's a drama-class-freak, and so random! She's going to be an amazing actress one day. And lastly, Savannah, Savy, is a really short girl.. And she's so sweet! Every morning when she see's me, she will drop her bag and sprint on her little legs to give me a huge hug. She's basically my little sister, and something that she says to me is that... I smell like marshmallows. Usually I'd find that weird but, Savy is so adorable! She acts like shes 7, but she's a genius! I don't have any classes with Savy, but I will walk out to the front of the school with her, hang out with her in the morning, and walk with her to my math class because her English class is one door down. But then, in my art class. I sit with 4 boys and two other girls. The girls are Ody (aka Odette) and Ciera (aka CC). & the boys are Tommy, Jake, Alex, Johnson (JJ). Alex is the one I have a crush on. And I have for... since I met him. He's that sweet jerk that you hate to love. I began to think only about him. So then around the third week of school I told myself "STOP LIKING HIM! You're too distracted!" I was totally fine until I went to art the next day and he gave me a big hug. Damn fuhker...

No comments:

Post a Comment