It's been a while, sorry. My leptop got knocked to the floor when my dog ran by, and it totally got RUINED. so... i had to wait to get a new one. So... this past week. let's recap...
Monday 3/14 :: (yes i start my weeks on Monday, I <3 the mexican calender =D)
*Alex gave me his number, <3 <3 <3
*Me and Rabecka joined the talent show, two different parts. we are both front-and-center kinda girls. wouldn't be a good combo =P && we both know it, I'm singing "Alice" by Avril Lavigne, she's singing some "Hairspray" song =P
*Me and Clove created the "Rellz and Clove's Ultimatly Epic Playlist" Haha I <3 Screamo
*Art assignment! Sculptur out of random Sh!t
Tuesday 3/15 ::
*Me and Alex texted till' 3 AM
*Me and Clove played Star Wars with light-sabers after school =p we are such retards...
*Talent show practice!
Wednesday 3/16 ::
*No art... =(
(aka No Alex...)
*Ran the mile in 7 minutes 30 seconds, fast? IDK
*Beat a large amount of guys in my class for push ups, idk how many, but alot dropped out b4 me
Thursday 3/17 ::
*Art field trip the I didn't go on :( and Alex was suposed to, but he "didn't know anyone that was going..." The whole damn class went but Me, him, CC, Ody, and like... 7 other people out of the 43 kids in the class.
We talked that entire class period. <3
*I dont remember anything but artclass ...
Friday 3/18 ::
Regular day
Talked with Alex alot <3 <3 <3
Saturday && Sunday 3/19 ::
Went skateboarding basically all day, each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment